Building the Future through Next-Generation Collaboration Environments & Forecasting technologies
Our goal is to develop the next generation computing environment that links our life styles and the internet together. We leverage the internet to collect, analyze, visualize and predict trends to create new services that impact society and improve our day-to-day lives. This unrestricted global environment will improve communication between and within the internet and the real world, promoting the creation of new products and services.
Let network understand the Real World objects and activities
Describe Real World objects and activities in network topology as an accessible objects.
Establish a transparent platform for Real World and the Network World
- Design the enhanced naming architecture to express objects in real world
- Construct transparent layer to inter-access real and network objects
- Create a service library to support its inter-accessibility
- Create reference service to gain inter-access access to real and the network world
Create a Global Life Associated System and Service (GLASS) using this network as indication of real world existence and activity
- Create service environment using inter-accessibility of the Global Computing Environment
- Creating a service application
- Creating a privacy method for the inter-accessibility of the real and network world
- Utilizing sharing environment for real world activitiesGC and MTA are the twin project to emphasize development of life friendly network infrastructure
4-1-1 Hiyoshi, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama, 223-8526, Japan